Where The Best Minds in the Industry Come Together to Collaborate, Share & Innovate
Why is SEAT so special and so unique?
SEAT is the ONLY Conference in the World that EVERY Professional Team in ALL 5 Major U.S. Leagues Attends
Who Will Be Attending SEAT 2017 Events?
Heads of Technology
Heads of Strategy & Innovation
Heads of Security & Venue Operations
Heads of Marketing & Innovation
Heads of Revenue
Heads of Operations
Heads of Digital Marketing
Heads of Social Media
Heads of Sponsorship & Sales
Heads of Fan Engagement & Fan Experiences
Heads of Ticket Operations
CRM & Database Marketing Professionals
Mobile Marketing Professionals
A Conference Designed With YOU in MindTechnology Focused Tracks & Collaborative Round-Tables
Attend ANY Session In ANY Track To Fit Your Learning Needs
SEAT Tech Focused Tracks & Round-Tables
1) CXO Strategy Leaders with Focus on Tech Innovation, Organizational Technology Strategy, Revenue & Sponsorship
2) Venue Technology & Security Leaders
3) CRM / Database Marketing, Loyalty & Analytics Leaders
4) Digital Marketing, Social Media, Analytics & Mobile Leaders
5) Collegiate Industry Leaders (USA Conference Only)
6) Game Day Presentation Leaders (USA Conference Only)
What You Will See & Hear At SEAT….
- Digital Marketing – case studies, best practices, workshops & revenue analytics
- Social Media Strategies – peer case studies, workshops and best practices
- Revenue Strategies – leveraging innovative tech solutions for increased revenues
- Content Marketing – strategies, best practices, & technique workshops
- Measurement & Analytic Solutions – peer case studies, workshops and best practices
- Data Warehousing, BI, Reporting Solutions– peer case studies, workshops and best practices
- Fan Engagement – Strategies, revenue opportunities & peer case studies
- Sponsor Engaging Innovations - Strategies, increasing revenues, peer case studies & best practices
- Interactive & Engaging Digital Solutions- Best practices, case studies & technology reviews
- Ticketing Technologies - Best practices & strategies shared from industry peers on extracting customer data from ticketing vendor systems
- Mobile Apps, Mobility Solutions – Newest innovations, peer case studies & best practices
- Core Venue Technologies - Hot innovations & new strategies leveraging for analytics, data, fan engagement & new revenues
- Smart Building Technologies, Operations & Security – What you need to know in strategic planning, integration tips & best practices
- Engaging Discussions on the future of technology as it influences decision-making, fan engagement strategies, analytics and revenues.
It Does Not Matter What Country You Live In …..
…. Or the Venue, Sport, Entertainment Organization or College You Work For…
…Join Us for SEAT Events and We GUARANTEE You WILL Be Inspired !
Europe Upcoming SEAT Events
SEAT Europe 2017
“The most intimate & engaging sports and entertainment conference-event across Europe” ~ David Jones, Vice President,Technology-AEG Europe/O2 Arena
Join over 300 Industry Global Leaders for the 3rd Annual SEAT Europe Conference & Event.
London, England - April 26 & 27, 2017
Twickenham Stadium - Home of Rugby Football Union
Countdown to London
Upcoming SEAT Events for USA
SEAT Atlanta 2017
“SEAT continues to be THE must attend networking event for the Sports/IT industry. SEAT is the only place where my colleagues come together annually across all of sports.Christine Stoffel has done an amazing job creating this and striving to improve and expand each year!” ~ Bill Schlough, Senior Vice President & CIO-San Francisco Giants
Join over 800 Industry Global Leaders for the 11th Annual SEAT Americas Conference & Event.
Atlanta Georgia - July 16, 2017
Host Venue:Marriott Marquis-Atlanta
Special Event Venues:Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks & Georgia Tech
Countdown to Atlanta